Many of you may be considering the benefits of new construction as opposed to resale. I get it. My wife and I opted to have our last home built in a planned community in 2011.
I would be happy to help you through it as well.
The pros, as we saw it, were as follows:
1. We got to pick the lot.
2. We got to choose the model that best suited our needs and our budget.
3. We got choose from many options for flooring, cabinetry, accents and extras.
4. There were financial incentives from the builder that allowed us to opt for some extras.
5. We received a warranty from our builder.
6. By choosing to use their financing, we received thousands towards closing costs. And of course everything was brand new.
The cons were:
1. That we paid more for the home than a comparable resale and, to be honest, more than I considered it to be worth at the time.
2. We also had to wait 6 months for the home to be built and coordinate the sale of the home we were living in with the completion of our new home.
I can cheerfully report that we were able to negotiate the process and have been happily ensconced in our new home since.
There is a lot of new construction in the area with many different builders in completely new developments like Starkey Ranch, as well as newly opened sections of established communities like Trinity. Follow my New Home Source Professional link to see all of the builders and available new construction in the area. I have visited, and am familiar with these developments and the builders and their products. I will be happy to take you on a tour, as your registered real estate representative, to visit the developments and builder models and, with the benefit of my local real estate market knowledge, help you make an informed decision about what is best for you. I will also stay with you throughout the build process to assist in what ever way I can. Remember, " From first contact through closing, nobody works harder for you." A motto I take seriously.
Thanks for taking the time,